Hello, people hope your week or month has been going smoothly. Today I will be sharing my favorite recipe of the month. Which is Jerk Chicken Pasta. I have tried this recipe with both shrimp and chicken. The kids and my husband truly enjoyed it. A key ingredient in this recipe is Jerk Seasoning. My brand of choice is the walker’s jerk seasoning. We love spicy food, so it is best to air on the cautious side if your tolerance to spice is minimal. P.s I am just a girl who loves to cook. I am used to cooking with my eyes and not by measurement. So feel free to experiment, the steps listed below are to be used as a foundation.
- Jerk Sauce
- Diced Onions
- Diced Red and green bell pepper
- Olive oil or unsalted butter
- Penne Pasta
- Seasoning of choice
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 1/2 cup of parmesan and mozzarella
- Bring water, a pinch of salt, oil to a biol
- Pour in the pasta and cook until is al dente
- Drain excess water.
- Cut chicken into cubes, season with a teaspoon of jerk sauce and adobo seasoning
- Place a pan on medium heat, add in olive oil and chicken. Cook for 3 mins on each side
- Pour cooked chicken into a bowl
- Add in a dash of olive oil
- Add in diced onions, chopped garlic, and bell peppers
- Cook until onions is translucent, pour cooked chicken into the pan
- Add in the half-half, 1 tsp of jerk sauce, or less based on your tolerance for heat
- Cook on low heat for 5 mins
- Pour the cooked pasta into the sauce, check for seasoning and reseason if needed.
- Add the cheese to the pasta and cook on low heat for 5 mins.
Enjoy pls tag me on Instagram if your tired out the recipe.