Hello to my mom friends! do you feel you are cooking now more than before? On days when my energy is low and I don’t feel like cooking anything elaborate. My go-to recipe at the moment comes to the rescue. It is Mexican Street tacos they can be cooked and on the table in less than 30 mins. Best of all it is delicious and healthy.
- Beef strips
- Flour Tortilla
- soy sauce
- Olive oil
Mexican Street Tacos
- Season beef strips with paprika, know cubes, soy sauce, and chill for an hr
- Stir fry onions and garlic in olive oil
- Stir until onions are translucent
- Add in pre-seasoned meat onto pan
- Cook on medium heat until meat is tender
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to pan, place on medium heat
- Place flour tortilla in the pan, Turn over once warm
- Cut Avocado into cubes and squeeze half a lime on it
- Assemble all ingredients and serve
This is now my go to recipe on days when I just need something easy and quick to serve for dinner The kids and my husband enjoy it. To make it more healthy, you can also add shredded cabbage and carrot. Please tag me on Instagram if you tried this recipe.