If you are looking for an easy breakfast recipe, that is perfect for the fall/winter season look no further. This Eggs, sausage, and Biscuit casserole recipe is one I refer to every fall/ winter season. It is a warm and hearty recipe and best of all my picky toddlers enjoy it and always ask for seconds.
With prep and cook time the recipe takes no longer than 30 mins. Best of all you can prep enough to alternate for breakfast for the rest of the week. I have used turkey sausage and beef hot dogs for this recipe and it still turned out great. I also like to have cheese to be crispy, so I turn off the oven and leave the pan in there for an additional 5 minutes to give the cheese additional time for it to be crispy.
You will need
- 9 biscuits or more pending the size of your baking dish
- 8 eggs
- Breakfast sausage or turkey sausage
- 1 cup cheddar and Gruyere cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Turn oven to bake at 425 degrees
- Line your pan with biscuits
- sprinkle your sausage
- sprinkle in the cheese
- Wish your eggs, milk, and pepper together
- Pour mixture into the pan
- Let it bake for 20 minutes
- Allow pan to cool off, then cut it squares.
For more of my recipes you many enjoy reading this Recipe of the month: Jerk Chicken Pasta