Coffee table books are a great design element in the styling of various spaces in the home. Today I will be sharing tips on styling coffee table books. Coffee table books can be styled in various ways. Such as on bookshelves, builtins, and of course coffee tables. I have also rounded some affordable coffee table books that you can use in starting your coffee book selection. I own some of the ones listed. While I have the rest on my wish list.
Tips on styling coffee books
- Group them in numbers, most people do odd numbers
- Stack the top of the books with an ornament like flowers, candles or an ornament
- When styling coffee books choose books with complementary colors or take off the book jacket to make colors complement each other.
- You can style coffee books by opening it to a specific page you love. You may place an accessory on the center of the page to keep it open.
- If you have lots of coffee books and a large center table. The coffee books can also be stacked in groups of 3’s to fill up the width of the table.
- Style the table with its shape in mind. A circular table should be styled with the triangle shape in mind. Place decor at each angle.
- You may Create height and texture with flowers, vases, and candles
- Adding a pillow at the foot of the table is also another way to create layers.
- A large tray may also be used, placing the coffee books and decor items in the tray will make for a beautiful vignette.